Monday, 24 December 2007 15:36
We are pleased to announce the availability of RiScript 5.04 as a free update for RiScript 5 users.
This version is RISC OS 6 compatible and offers a number of enhancements over the previous release.
RiScript 5.04 goes a step further in colour management. You can now choose the output colour space, so you can generate PDF files with CMYK colours.
RiScript 5.04 contains the following features:
- Display and print in RGB colours or greyscale
- Export to PDF in RGB or CMYK colours or greyscale
- Export to Draw format in RGB colours or greyscale
- Support for PostScript 3 masked images
- The option to embed all fonts, including standard ones
- Export to PDF in landscape orientation
- RISC OS 6 compatibility
RiScript 5.04 can be downloaded from the Free Downloads section of our website